Jerard Z. Kneifati-Hayek, MD
Hospital Medicine, Internal Medicine
Jerard Z. Kneifati-Hayek is the first Hospitalist Patient Safety Research Fellow. He graduated from Weill Cornell Medicine in 2014. During his time there he was a Howard Hughes Medical Institute research fellow. He finished his residency in 2017 at New York Presbyterian-Weill Cornell Medicine. His interests include patient safety and quality, and health outcomes research.
- Instructor in Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Schedule an Appointment
Connect Patient Portal
For existing patients, login to make an appointment, view documentation or contact your care provider.
- Essential Plan
- Select Care (Exchange)
- Compass (Exchange)
*Please contact the provider’s office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Credentials & Experience
Education & Training
- Weill Cornell Medical College
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Internal Medicine