Skip to site alert.
Skip to content
Back to top
Patient Safety and Health Services Research Fellowship
- MD or equivalent degree
- Completion of an ACGME-accredited residency as of July 1, 2024
- US citizenship or permanent residence
- Career goals related to patient safety, quality, and/or health services research
- Must demonstrate a commitment to compete for extramural research funding
Candidates from underrepresented racial and ethnic groups and those who identify as female are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Interested candidates should complete the PSR Fellowship online application.
You will be asked to provide:
- 2 Recommendation letters (eg, from Department Chair and Residency Program Director) sent to: email@example.com
- Personal statement
Maximum 500 words describing your research interests, career goals, and why you have chosen to pursue research training via the Center for Patient Safety Research
- Curriculum vitae
Please upload personal statement and CV as 1 PDF.